St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

What if....

I recently got a hold on the new United album, "Look to You". Oh man... 2 words. Power Full!! It's oh-so-cool! I listen to it everywhere i go. While walking to school, in class (when i have projects to do), when i study. I even listen to it to sleep! Yeah so i only dream about praising God! Haha! Oh Hillsong United will be coming to vancouver next week, so Ivan, Adrian and I are gonna go watch them rock the house down on tuesday, can't wait!

Lately i've had this sudden(but not unexpected) longing to go home. I miss home. I honestly, truly, do. I don't know exactly what i miss... i mean, of course, i miss Mom and Dad, Lita and my bed. Oh yeah and Adam. Haha. But seriously, i just miss the environment i guess. What it used to be. What if i was still there, and not here, exposed to the maple leaves and thin winds of Canada. What if i was in acjc? Ah i shant go down that road. Dangerous place, the land of the "what if"s. I've been dwelling on it to long.

I'll look forward, with expectancy that God will guide me on the narrow road. The Way.

Okay. Wkend's here. I honestly don't know what to do tomorrow. Maybe i'll cut my hair...


@ 2:02 PM